Tutorials All - Webdesign, Graphic Design

Visit our new Webdesign Templates,css,html5 etc

Download New Android Applications

Visit our new Collections of Android Application

20.2.14

What 6 Months With an iPhone Showed This Windows Phone User


What 6 Months With an iPhone Showed This Windows Phone User is a post by Travis Pope from Gotta Be Mobile.
In September, I came to a decision to leave Windows Phone. Fed up with Microsoft’s foot dragging and equally unimpressed by the software that the HTC One had to offer, I sought comfort in Apple’s iPhone 5s. I told myself that the iPhone had everything I needed. I told myself that apps and games would make up for the iPhone’s shortcomings. I even hinted at iOS 7’s very flat design making the platform that much more exciting than Windows Phone was for me.
Readmore

0 comments:

Post a Comment