Tutorials All - Webdesign, Graphic Design

Visit our new Webdesign Templates,css,html5 etc

Download New Android Applications

Visit our new Collections of Android Application

15.2.13

Android Apps Have a Shady Email-Sharing Policy, and It’s By Design


If you buy Android apps from the Google Play Store, you may be surprised to know that the developers of those apps get access to your name, e-mail address and zip code.
This isn’t a new policy, and apparently it’s by design. But it was news to me, and given that Google doesn’t clearly tell users about it, I imagine a lot of people don’t know about the policy.
The issue was brought up in a blog post by Dan Nolan, a developer based in Australia, before it was picked up by news.com.au and others:
With the information I have available to me through the checkout portal I could track down and harass users who left negative reviews or refunded the app purchase. …
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment