5 Useful CSS3 Properties You Need to Know


I have shared a comprehensive knowledge about CSS Rules and CSS Browser Specific Properties. Now, i am going to write tutorial about amazing, awesome and new CSS3 properties. I know, most of them are still vendor specific but their usage can enhance the beauty and usability of your projects. It is also a good reason to learn the future of CSS3.

1. CSS3 Border Radius

border-radius seems to be a hot topic these days, what with CSS3 including it and some browser vendors already implementing it. I just think it looks nice. You may be interested to know more about CSS3 border radius.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<title>CSS3 Border Radius</title>
<style>
.box {




    /*
    |-------------------
    | Box Style
    |-------------------
    */

    background-color:#F00;
    color:#FFF;
    width: 200px;
    height: 50px;
    line-height: 50px;
    text-align: center;

    /*
    |-------------------
    | Border Radius
    |-------------------
    */

    -webkit-border-radius: 4px;
    -moz-border-radius: 4px;
    border-radius: 4px;

}
</style>
</head>
<body>
  <div class="box">Box with Border Radius</div>
</body>
</html>